JON, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  Husqvarna Service Tech

I have a Kubota gas three cylinder engine WG750B-17. For the

Customer Question

I have a Kubota gas three cylinder engine WG750B-17. For the last month it would stall and die but would start back up shortly. Last night it died and wouldn't start. I pulled the plug wire and could get no spark. Is it the coil?
JA: Do you have fuel in the tank? If so, is the shut-off valve open and the fuel clean?
Customer: There is fuel in the tank. When I turn the engine over I can smell gas.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Most of the time I do
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: not that I can think of
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  JON replied 2 months ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to I will be happy to assist you today. Give me a few moments to look over your problem, and I will get right back to you so we can fix the issue and get your machine back to working order

Expert:  JON replied 2 months ago.

It sounds just like you have expected, Coil is bad. You can pull the ground wire off of the coil and see if engine will start up. If so, the coil needs replaced.