Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert

I have a craftsman YT3000 with a 22HP Kohler engine. It is

Customer Question

I have a craftsman YT3000 with a 22HP Kohler engine. It is not starting. It turns over but it will not fire. I've replaced the plugs and checked the spark. I replaced the fuel filter, and checked the safety switch. My next step was to adjust the valves. Any recommendations for maintenance before I actually do this step?
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  JON replied 2 months ago.

Hi my name is***** will be happy to help you with your issue. Please give me a moment to look over the issue and I will return in a couple of minutes

Expert:  JON replied 2 months ago.

After reading your issue, try to spray carb cleaner of insert fuel directly into the carb and see if machine will start. me know what it does and we can troubleshoot from there.