Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

I now have changed plugs, fuel filter, air filter, new and

Customer Question

I now have changed plugs, fuel filter, air filter, new carburetor and solenoid and machine operates exactly the same. It run with rpm going up and down, when blades are engaged it will run for about two minutes then stalls, bucks and stops.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  JON replied 3 months ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer.com. I will be happy to assist you today. Give me a few moments to look over your problem, and I will get right back to you so we can fix the issue and get your machine back to working order

Expert:  JON replied 3 months ago.

Sounds like the ignition coil may need to be gapped or replaced as you have done almost everything else to solve this sort of issue

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
What is the gap to be set at as dealers are not in business for advice but $80.00 an hour service.
Expert:  JON replied 3 months ago.

If you do not have feeler gauge, you can use a business card to gap the coil

Expert:  JON replied 3 months ago.

Just checking in to see if you need any more assistance. Let me know if I can do anything else. Please remember to rate me as I strive to do my best and your ratings help me achieve this

Expert:  JON replied 3 months ago.