JON
JON, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  Husqvarna Service Tech
94737911

I own a Stihl "MS 250 chainsaw. It is only 2 years old, and

Customer Question

I own a Stihl "MS 250 chainsaw. It is only 2 years old, and hardly used. But I have had this problem before. It will not start. It is getting old, not starting.
Sgt. Ronald L. Kasting
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  JON replied 9 months ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer.com. I will be happy to assist you today. Give me a few moments to look over your problem, and I will get right back to you so we can fix the issue and get your machine back to working order

Expert:  JON replied 9 months ago.

It is most likely a carb issue and the carb will need to be cleaned and rebuilt. This is the #1 cause of 2 cycle engines not started

Expert:  JON replied 9 months ago.

Check the air filter and make sure it is clean also

Expert:  JON replied 9 months ago.

Just checking in and seeing if you have resolved the problem.

Let me know if you need anything else as am here for you. Please remember to RATE me as I strive to be the BEST, ***** ***** ratings help me to achieve this.

Expert:  JON replied 9 months ago.

Just checking in to see if you need any more assistance. Let me know if I can do anything else. Please remember to rate me as I strive to do my best and your ratings help me achieve this