Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

Door will open remote control but not the button on wall

Customer Question

door will open remote control but not the button on wall
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Rick replied 3 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

Could be a bad control. Try disconnecting the leads from it then touch the bare ends of the wires together (briefly). If the door opens then replace the control. If it doesn't then you could have a wiring problem. Go to the terminals where the leads connect to the opener. Jump those 2 terminals (briefly) with a piece of wire or a paper clip. If the door opens then you need to replace the wiring to the control.