JON
JON, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  Husqvarna Service Tech
94737911

CHECHED WHAT YOU SAID ABOVE EXCEPT THE CLUTCH/BRAKE. YET

Customer Question

CHECHED WHAT YOU SAID ABOVE EXCEPT THE CLUTCH/BRAKE. YET HERE IS MY PROBLEM THE HONDA HT3810 IS GETTING NO FUEL, CHECHED GAS LINES UP TO CARB. GAS IS PUMPING WELL. USED QUICK START IN CARB IT TRIES TO START AND RUNS A BIT UNTIL OUT OF QUICK START FLUID. NOTE IT SAT FOR YEAR AS FRIEND WAS TO FIX BUT DID NOTHING, IT HAD 20 AMP FUSE PROBLEM, CHANGE FUEL IN TANK, COULD OIL LEVEL CAUSE PROBLEM DID NOT CHECK
JA: Do you have fuel in the tank? If so, is the shut-off valve open and the fuel clean? Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: FUEL HAS BEEN CHANGE AND GAS FLOWING THRU LINES. YES TO LAST ?
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: NO
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  JON replied 4 months ago.

If you can spray fuel into carb and it start, the carb needs to be pulled and cleaned out as it is not pulling its own fuel inside carb

Expert:  JON replied 3 months ago.

Just checking in to see how things are going. Have you been able to fix your issue. Let me know if you need anything else as. I am here for you. Please remember to RATE me as I strive to be the BEST, ***** ***** ratings help me to achieve this.