JON
JON, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  Husqvarna Service Tech
94737911

I have a Briggs & Stration power washer that's not working

Customer Question

I have a Briggs & Stration power washer that's not working properly.Have drained the gas & replaced the spark plug. The engine will run OK if I hold the wand,but when I release the handle it stops running. What do you think?
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  JON replied 4 months ago.

Sounds like you have an idler jet clogged in carb. Remove carb and clean out all jets with carb cleaner and/or wire. You can also get a cleaner for carbs and just soak it, but for quicker results, manually cleaning is best

Expert:  JON replied 4 months ago.

Let me know the out come and we can troubleshoot further if needed

Expert:  JON replied 4 months ago.

Just checking in to see how things are going. Have you been able to fix your issue. Let me know if you need anything else as. I am here for you. Please remember to RATE me as I strive to be the BEST, ***** ***** ratings help me to achieve this.