Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

MY CUB CADET IS A MODEL 13AGA1CN010 LX 46 FAB DECK XT2

Customer Question

MY CUB CADET IS A MODEL 13AGA1CN010 LX 46 FAB DECK XT2 ENDURO SERIES MANUFACTURED 2015.. I AM IN A WHEELCHAIR AND CAN'T DEPRESS THE BRAKE PEDAL DOWN TO ENGAGE THE SAFETY INTERLOCK SWITCH AND THEN TURN KEY TO START. I HAVE ALREADY INSTALLED A HAND CONTROL FOR THE THROTTLE PEDAL(FORWARD AND REVERSE).. THE SAFTEY SWITCH INTERLOCK HAS 4 WIRES GOING TO IT ..SO I MAY START WITHOUT DEPRESSING THE BRAKE PEDAL WHICH WIRES DO I HAVE TO TIE TOGETHER OR SEPARATE.THE WIRE COLORS ARE 2 YELLOW 1 ABOVE THE OTHER.AND 1 ORANGE/WHITE ACROSS FROM YELLOW AND BELOW IS A ORANGE /BLUE ACROSS FROM OTHER YELLOW. AS MY LEGS DON'T WORK I HAVE TO TAKE THAT PART OF INTERLOCK SWITCH OUT OF CIRCUIT PLEASE ADVISE
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Donald replied 4 months ago.

Hello. Thank you for choosing Just Answer. My name is***** will be happy to assist you.

Expert:  Donald replied 4 months ago.

If you are still in need of assistance, please let me know.