Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.

I have a Dewalt model #dxgnr7000 used it for the first time

Customer Question

I have a Dewalt model #dxgnr7000 used it for the first time today and it worked fine for a little while the could not get power out of it. Little red lights are blinking next to the 120 outlets.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Pete replied 2 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

This may be an issue with the internal circuits in this tool itself causing a short or open circuit.If you can plug in other devices into the outlet and they work o.k. this indicates an internal tool/device fault with it needing repaired by a tool repair facility or replaced.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete