Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

I'm stuck, a couple of months ago I bought a CS 12hp motor

Customer Question

I'm stuck, a couple of months ago I bought a CS 12hp motor on line. Represented as a direct replacement for my GRAVELY TWO WHEEL WALK-BEHIND TRACTOR. Very easy swap. I was very happy with it. Until the 3rd time I used it. It was leaking oil,got to looking at it. What I found was that the motor had broke the mounting bolts right out of the closure cover. I reported it to SMALL ENGINE WAREHOUSE with pictures as asked. They wrote back and asked me to take it to Kohler dealer. I did and was informed that this is for a gen. set not, at all for the tractor. No warranty. At the very least I hope you can help me or stop this from happening to some one else. Take a look on E-bay at item #1318542612. I can't afford this. REGARDS KEITH HELP PLEASE
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  JON replied 4 months ago.

am not seeing anything under that item number. Has it been sold?