Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

Karcher pressure washer model k3.67m starts up fine but let

Customer Question

karcher pressure washer model k3.67m starts up fine but let go of trigger to stop wash then pull trigger to restart it does not restart , it does not trip any safty switches this unit runs on 120 volts
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Pete replied 6 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

This may be due to a short/fault in the trigger itself with it needing replaced.I have seen some of these make partial contact or work intermittently and cause this fault here needing replaced.I would have this tested further to see if this is the cause here for sure and replaced as needed.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,a rating of 4 or 5 is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete