JON, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  Husqvarna Service Tech

I have a Generac generator 4582-2 I bought a new Is there a

Customer Question

i have a Generac generator 4582-2
I bought a new carburetor
Is there a place I can instructions on how to remove and re-install
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  JON replied 3 months ago.

What is your serial number on the machine

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Expert:  JON replied 3 months ago.

There is not really a place that is going to give you step by step instruction on removal or installation. I can give you some ideas and help you through it if you need it. I will also upload the manual for you if it will help you. It has parts, and just basic diagrams to see how it is put together.

First, remove air filter system. Carb is held on by 4 bolts to intake. remove them. you will need to remove the governor springs and rods also to get carb off. Make sure not to bend rods or stretch springs, as this will effect the running of your machine. once everything is off, just re-install the same way. It is a pretty easy process, just have to make sure to know where the springs nd rods reattach. you should not need to do any adjusting of the carb or settings. install and run. Let me know if I can assist you in the matter further. I will be here all day until 6pm

See page28 of this manual. its a little odd, due to it is sideways. Link not working and file size is too big . I will screen shot the one page and send. One moment...... I can email entire manual if you would like

Expert:  JON replied 3 months ago.

try this pic for reference. let me know if I can help do anything else

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
send and attach please
Expert:  JON replied 3 months ago.

Expert:  JON replied 3 months ago.

let me know if you are able to see diagram. Like I said before they are limited, but can be helpful.

Expert:  JON replied 3 months ago.

Let me know if I can do anything else for you. PLease remember to RATe me as I strive to do my best and your ratings help me to achieve this. Thank you.