Briggs-Fan
Briggs-Fan, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  over 15 years experience in small engine repair, multiple certifications
75998144

I have a Dixon D26BH54 that I purchased used this year. The

Customer Question

I have a Dixon D26BH54 that I purchased used this year. The tractor runs well. However, there is one issue - not sure if it s a design flaw or something is installed incorrectly. Whenever I take a hard right turn while mowing, the front link pushes off the mower drive belt. I am fairly certain that the belt is routed correctly. Any other reported issues like this?
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  George H. replied 4 months ago.

Posted by mistake

Expert:  Briggs-Fan replied 4 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** welcome to Just Answer. Here is adiagram of the belt routing , is it popping off on the engine pulley?

http://www.manualslib.com/manual/705555/Dixon-D26bh54.html?page=23#manual

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
John - thanks for the diagram. Yes, the mower belt is routed properly. Take a look at the attached photos. When I steer right, the left tie rod pushes against the mower belt and causes it to come off. It almost looks like a design flaw. But I have not been able to find anything online about it.

Is there any chance the tire rod could be bent ?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
both the left and right tie rod seem to be OK. I bought used, so I thought maybe they were installed updside down, but they cannot be installed any other way

Where the tire rod attaches to , the wish bone could that be bent ?