Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert

We have an Deere 42 inch cut, 135 hydrostatic drive. We

Customer Question

We have an John Deere 42 inch cut,***** We would like to know how to disconnect the button that you have to push when you want to back up the mower. Please advise instructions.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 3 months ago.

Is model 135 or something else? LA135, L135 X135? Have to locate the RIO switch and attach the two wires together, or move the switch so it is not being pushed!

I see question is still open, did you see my response?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I could not understand your answer as i don't know what the RIO switch is or where it is located . My husband says just forget about it. you did not really help, we do not want to be charged your fee! thank you for trying.***@******.***

RIO is the Reverse cutout switch. I asked for model number. This only works when you give good information.