JON, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  Husqvarna Service Tech

My deere 757 zero turn will run about 15 minutes then cut

Customer Question

my john deere 757 zero turn will run about 15 minutes then cut off. It will blow an 20 amp fuse under the seat. I will replace it and it will blow again in a little less time. I checked every wire I could find and found 1 wire a little scared up and I replaced it. Still the same results. I've read on one of these ask a question site and they said it could be the battery. My battery was 4 years old so I replaced it. No change. The lawmower has run great for 6years with no problems. Can you help
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  JON replied 3 months ago.

I just had this same thing happen on a customers mower, and it turned out to be the clutch. I replaced the clutch, and have not had the issue since. Something inside the clutch was shorting out. Try to run the mower without clutch on and see how long mower will run. If it still blows fuse, this theory is a bust, but this was the cause of mine. Let me know the out come

Expert:  JON replied 3 months ago.

Just checking in and seeing if you were able to repair your issue. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help

Expert:  JON replied 2 months ago.

Just checking in and seeing if you need anything else as I see I didn't get rated and wasn't sure if you needed more info. Rating are important and I strive to do my best. please let me know if I can assist furher