JON
JON, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  Certified Small Engine Technician
94737911

To find my engine model. I have a Kohler Courage 25, It

Customer Question

I am Trying to find my engine model. I have a Kohler Courage 25
JA: Can you guesstimate how old the engine is? And has it done anything like this in the past?
Customer: It flooded it did not start once before and it was the pump if thats what you call that thing. i cleaned it out ant it has ran great
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: now there was a lot of gas under the mower well not a lot but it driped from the carb area
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: thjats abiut it thats
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  JON replied 11 months ago.

look for a sticker on the housing. should give you a SV730-XXXX or SVXXX-XXXX.

Is you mower turning over currently?

Expert:  JON replied 11 months ago.

Just checking in to see if everything went well. If you need anything else, please let me know, as I am here to help. Please remember to RATE me as I strive to be the best and help all I can, and your ratings help me achieve this.

Expert:  JON replied 11 months ago.

Expert:  JON replied 11 months ago.

Just checking in and seeing if you need anything else as I see I didn't get rated and wasn't sure if you needed more info. Rating are important and I strive to do my best. please let me know if I can assist furher