Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

I have a rv pro model 2800 inv generator. I have no out put

Customer Question

I have a rv pro model 2800 inv generator. I have no out put checked the circuit breaker and re set swich all checked out. What would be my next step?
JA: What's the make and model of the generator? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: the generator is 2 yrs old and its a RV PRO 2800 inv
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes if possible
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Just to confirm the trouble shooting secquence to verify the problem
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Pete replied 4 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

Check for any broken or damaged wiring on the generator itself as this can cause a fault here,In some cases an internal coil or brushes can fail and cause this fault as well needing replaced.If no broken wiring is found then this will need tested further to pinpoint the cause of the fault and repaired from there.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,a rating of 4 or 5 is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete