Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

I have a 2010 ezgo that sometimes will not go forward or

Customer Question

I have a 2010 ezgo that sometimes will not go forward or reverse.It has been put in diagnostic mode and according to chart all 3 beeps refer to solenoid.It had been doing fine for 4 or 5 days.I changed the solenoid anyway and all was good for a week until yesterday and it did the same.Do you all have any suggestions ?
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: I bought it in May and it started this about the middle of June,but it may do fine for several days before it does it again.
JA: Do you have fuel in the tank? If so, is the shut-off valve open and the fuel clean?
Customer: It's electric
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: If I can find out the Problem
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: That describes my problem
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  JON replied 4 months ago.

Sounds like you may have a bad battery or wiring that is causing the solenoid to go out. Check batteries and all wires for breaks, hot spots, and loose connections