Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert

I bought a 3410 Prowler about 3 and a half years ago. I t

Customer Question

I bought a 3410 Prowler about 3 and a half years ago. I t has been a real pain. I need a SHOP manual, not an owners manual. There is no dealer anywhere close to me and need to be able to find the problem myself. All I get is flashing " diagnostics" crap. It won't move even though I replaced the batteries. It was intermittent at first but now won't go at all. I suspect it is in the control head but don't know how to disassemble it. Send a shop manual and I will gladly pay for it.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  JON replied 3 months ago.

Hi, my name is***** will be happy to help you in this matter. Give me a few moments to upload files. DO you know what GEN you have? 1,2,or 3. I am not sure there is a service manual. I know I have Owners Manual, Parts Diagrams, and Set-up. The Owners manual has all service info. The motor would have its own service manual possibly as it is not built by the same company as the scooter. I will try to obtain this though if you know what GEN you have or the numbers off of motor. I will upload what I have if you would like to see it all and see if it helps you any.

Expert:  JON replied 3 months ago.

Your scooter controls consist of 4 parts.

I have uploaded all info I currently have on my PC. I thought I had another manual, but cant remember. Let me know if any of this helps you please, and I will keep searching my files

Expert:  JON replied 3 months ago.

What is the flash code that you are receiving and I will try to assist you. I am assuming you have checked the breaker in trunk area for trip. Let me know what you have done, and I will assist you in getting this back to moving again