JON, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  Husqvarna Service Tech

Have a 22 hp &S Vtwin intek with slight surging problem.

Customer Question

Have a 22 hp B&S Vtwin intek with slight surging problem. Would like to know where to spray carb cleaner. Should I pull the air filter? and spray in the pipe it goes on?
JA: How long has this been going on? And how severe is the problem?
Customer: just recently started after a gas change. I can get it to go away adjusting the choke, but if I let it idle too long it'll stall out
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  JON replied 3 months ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will help you today. You are correct. Remove air filter and spray in Carb Cleaner. It normally will not be this easy, but maybe it will work. If not, you will need to pull carb and clean jet. I personally, would attempt to remove bowl and spray cleaner into center jet of carb and tap the float up/down a few times before I remove the entire carb. Let me know if you need more info or help.

Expert:  JON replied 3 months ago.

Were you able to get problem resolved? Let me know if I can assist any further. Please remember to rate me as I strive to do my best