JON
JON, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  Husqvarna Service Tech
94737911

STARVING

Customer Question

STARVING FOR FUEL
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  JON replied 9 months ago.

if you are pressing primer and fuel is not going into cylinder, pull the bowl nut off of the bowl and clean all holes in the nut. use air and a wire if you have it. Once holes are clear re-install bowl and mower should prime. If not, you will need to add a second air cleaner gasket and it will prime. I have to use this method about 5-10 times per week.

Expert:  JON replied 9 months ago.

This is the gasket you will need to dbl up on. The plastic air cleaner gets worn over time due to heat and you have to compensate this by using 2 gaskets. Part number 485023

Expert:  JON replied 9 months ago.

This should get you back to running. Please remember to RATE me as I strive to do my best and your ratings help me to achieve this goal. Let me know if I can do anything else for you.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
had to clean carb again running ok now
Expert:  JON replied 9 months ago.

were you able to only use the one gasket or did you have to double up on them? Glad you were ableto get it going. Let mek now if you need anything else