Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert

To answer the experts question on my chain saw. I only

Customer Question

to answer the experts question on my chain saw. I only changed the primer bulb I did not have the carb off at that time
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: it just started after I changed the buld. It ran great before I changed the bulb
JA: Do you have fuel in the tank? If so, is the shut-off valve open and the fuel clean?
Customer: I have a fresh tank of mix gas and I do not have a fuel shut off valve
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no not that I can think of other than all the tings I have done on ther saw so far
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Small Engine Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Customer: hold on my credit card has already been charged $13.00
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 3 months ago.

Were the fuel lines ok? Primer hooked up correctly. lines not reversed? Do you see bubbles in the primer, showing the fuel line may be cracked?

I see question is still open. Did you find my response?