Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

To answer the experts question on my chain saw. I only

Customer Question

to answer the experts question on my chain saw. I only changed the primer bulb I did not have the carb off at that time
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: it just started after I changed the buld. It ran great before I changed the bulb
JA: Do you have fuel in the tank? If so, is the shut-off valve open and the fuel clean?
Customer: I have a fresh tank of mix gas and I do not have a fuel shut off valve
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no not that I can think of other than all the tings I have done on ther saw so far
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Small Engine Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Customer: hold on my credit card has already been charged $13.00
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 10 months ago.

Were the fuel lines ok? Primer hooked up correctly. lines not reversed? Do you see bubbles in the primer, showing the fuel line may be cracked?

I see question is still open. Did you find my response?