Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

I have a 2007 cub cadet, we bought it new and I want to get

Customer Question

I have a 2007 cub cadet, we bought it new and I want to get it fixed, my problem is when mowing and you go back it kicks out of mowing and when you go back to going forward it won't re-engage to mowing position. It might take it 5-10 minutes or not at all. We have replaced the switch by the key that engages it 3 times, thinking we might have gotten a bad switch. But no that didn't work. What is causing this???
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 8 months ago.

Model number? Where is the reverse switch? Typical reverse switch would cut out the mower, when in reverse, and close again as soon as you move forward. If not the reverse switch can be sticking.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Not the reverse switch, husband had it checked. I am at work so I don't have the model#

OK< need model number when you can get it. Cub makes too many models.