Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

I have a Roto Spader. It has a 5 horsepower lever start

Customer Question

Hello,I'm Todd. I have a David Bradley Roto Spader. It has a 5 horsepower lever start Briggs and Stratton motor. I'm trying to find out what year it was made. The motor serial number is1112497. If you could give me any information it would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you
Todd Schoen.
Category: Small Engine
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
What service offer? May I have a phone number to speak with a representative who is able to answer my question.
Thank you
Todd.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Video Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  JON replied 4 months ago.

What is the model, type , and code of engine. I can tell you by these numbers or send you the info to be able to tell yourself. These numbers should be stamped in the metal someplace . usually around top of engine, on a plate, around valve covers, around muffler

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Hi Jon, unfortunately the Spader is getting looked at by a buddy of mine. All I can tell you is it's a David Bradley Roto Spader from Sears and robuck. The motor serial number is1112497 and the model # ***** ***** It's the lever pull start that interested me. I had never seen that before. I picked it up at a yard sale for$30.00 hoping it would be worth a little more. It runs great