JON, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  Husqvarna Service Tech

I have a -SD 60 inch mower and every time I try to engage

Customer Question

I have a Hustler-SD 60 inch mower and every time I try to engage the blade to start cutting, it shuts off.
Category: Small Engine
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I have tried everything the manual has told me to do, It is a new mower that I just purchased but I am at a loss for how to keep the blade engaged, I got the RPM up to where the manual told me and pulled the red lever to engage the blade and it shuts off the engine.
Expert:  JON replied 3 months ago.

Sounds like you are having a seat switch issue. Make sure seat switch is engaging fully

Expert:  JON replied 3 months ago.

I hope you got issue resolved.​

Please remember to RATE me as I strive to be the BEST and your ratings help me to achieve this goal!