Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

Where can I find after market parts Deere? I'm needing

Customer Question

Where can I find after market parts for a John Deere? I'm needing just the spindle on a deck, but they don't have a blow up of the parts. The only part number I could find is AM14512. That's the whole mandrel ass. I just need the spindle and pulley.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 5 months ago.

Make and model? Maybe by working from that direction.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I did find them on ebay, but I don't need the whole assembly, just the spindle and pulley. I really don't want to spend $72.00 on a part that I could get for about $20.00.

Deere model number and deck size?

Expert:  JohnF2015 replied 4 months ago.

HI, my name is***** will try to assist you.

Can you provide the model and serial number of your machine so that we can better assist you? Without these numbers it will be hard for us to help you.

John Deere is bad about not providing anything other than the complete spindle assembly when it comes to replacement parts. I may be able to find an aftermarket source for the parts but will need your model and serial number in order to do so.