JON
JON, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  Husqvarna Service Tech
94737911

What would prevent my "sport'mower from shutting off ?Deck

Customer Question

what would prevent my hustler "sport'mower from shutting off ?Deck clutch switch does not work.switch moves up and down but does not stop blades.Mower restarts with blades turning!JOHN John G, Hines.......please respond to: *************
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  JON replied 5 months ago.

Sounds like you need a new switch. Replace switch . Odd that mower is starting back up with blades on, sounds like a safety switch it stuck in the on position. check all switches. Check for bare wires

Expert:  JON replied 5 months ago.

I hope you got issue resolved.​

Please remember to RATE me as I strive to be the BEST and your ratings help me to achieve this goal!

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
JON,Your advice did not solve my problem!I Replaced The Switch And Checked All Of The Safety Circuit.I had To take the mower to a dealer He is sure the problem is in the electric clutch its self Good try John
Expert:  JON replied 4 months ago.

not a problem, sorry I was unable to help you in this repair. Have a good evening