JON
JON, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  Husqvarna Service Tech
94737911

Working on modelcame in seriuos toe out problem. I have

Customer Question

working on model###-##-####came in for a seriuos toe out problem . I have replaced all the steering parts and still have the problem do you have the answer
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  JON replied 4 months ago.

I know you have stated you have replaced all steering parts, but what all part numbers have you used. there are over 100 parts that can be considered steering parts. Is it both sides or just one side?

Expert:  JON replied 4 months ago.

Usually toe out is caused by a bent wheel spindle, drag link, or axle frame. What of these have been replaced?

Expert:  JON replied 4 months ago.

if you prefer to speak over phone, I am here for you. Or we can type back and forth to resolve this issue.

Expert:  JON replied 4 months ago.

I hope you got issue resolved.​

Please remember to RATE me as I strive to be the BEST and your ratings help me to achieve this goal!