Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

LW5000 panel not responding. Light won't come on either.

Customer Question

Hi There:
LW5000 panel not responding. Light won't come on either. Panel lights up, states, "see manual for instructions", but won't respond. Wires have been double checked. Remote is only way to open door.
Category: Small Engine
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Pete replied 8 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

If you havent yet try and reset it by disconnecting it for a few minutes then reconnect it.If this was already attempted or does not work let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Thanks for getting back to me. I'll try a full disconnect. Thanks.
Expert:  Pete replied 8 months ago.

Your welcome.

Let me know if you need anything else and feel free to rate my help here as this is how I receive credit for my time.

Thanks Pete