Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert

I have akoholar 15.5 ohv and there 3 wires coming out of

Customer Question

I have akoholar 15.5 ohv and there 3 wires coming out of stator black yellow green they don't match the way I took it apart green going two yellow and yellow to orange and black to red
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: Two days
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: This is the way it came to me I bought a new stator there is no regulator how many volts should. It put out
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Small Engine Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 3 months ago.

The two from stator are the output wires, and the third is the output from the regulator to the battery positive. The two from stator, can be on either terminal on regulator as long as the output to battery is right.

on Kohler the end wires on regulator are the stator wires, and the center wire is the one to battery,

I see question is still open, did you see my response?