Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert

I have a zd326 kubota diesel mower. Yesterday I noticed when

Customer Question

I have a zd326 kubota diesel mower. Yesterday I noticed when I would mow down or up small incline, engine would try to die. Act like it was going to die, then rpm's pick back up. I swapped diesel tanks and it seemed to do better, but then I went down slope again and had same problem. Read troubleshooting guide in manual. Seemed to lean toward fuel problems or what about motion sensors? Thanks, Bill
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 3 months ago.

No motion sensors! But fuel starvation is always first thing to check on a diesel engine. Change the fule filters, blow back into the tank, t clear any obstructions, and then see if problem is still there. If it is, make a test line and attach it to the fuel transfer pump, and drop back into the fule tank, bypassing the tank and outlet lines. See if that helps. If it does, problem before the pump, in the suction system.

I see question is still open, did you see my response?