Hank F.
Hank F., Technician
Experience:  Certified on Onan and Generac generators
19372534

I having a shut down on code fault 36, After a service

Customer Question

I having a shut down on code fault 36
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: After a service changing fuel filters. Oil filter and engine oil after that we start having this fault
JA: Do you have fuel in the tank? If so, is the shut-off valve open and the fuel clean?
Customer: This Gen set is on a boat same fuel goes to other engines and there is no problems with the rest of the machinery, yes I have fuel I the tank
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes myself I am a marine engineer
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I an out side US in Europe and I believe that this might be the electric fuel pump can you supply this
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Small Engine Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Small Engine
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Oman generator make Cummins engine
Expert:  Hank F. replied 5 months ago.

Code 36 isn't always a fuel fault, and even when it is, it does not necessarily mean that you simply have a low fuel level.

What is the model number of the genset?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
12volts electric fuel which we are looking for, engine Model No 19MDKBV-7334B, Serial No D100113257 type Cummins enginefuel pump Cummins No(###) ###-####
Many thanksTony
Expert:  Hank F. replied 5 months ago.

I just now realized that what you are wanting is a place to be able to get this pump. Your question wasn't very clear.

The nearest place you will be able to order this pump from will be in southern Italy.

Elettromeccanica di Trotta Antonio
Contrada Cembrina, Zona Ind.le
Viggiano 85059(###) ###-####/p>

For a complete listing of places you can get the pump, go to http://power.cummins.com/sales-service-locator

It is an interactive map.

Expert:  Hank F. replied 5 months ago.

Was this what you wanted to know?