Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

I bought a troy built lawn TB30 from fort px in may of last

Customer Question

i bought a troy built lawn TB30 from fort lee px in may of last year. this spring iused it 2 times and it would run for about 3 min. and then shout off. i have taken it to 2 of your authorized repairs and each time i was told it had been fixed only to find after starting up the same thing happened again. no one seems to be able to find out what the lawn problems is. what are my options at this point. a 999.00 just sitting in my backyard . i an a disabled vietnam vet who served 23+ yrs and retired
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  JohnF2015 replied 5 months ago.

Hi, my name is***** will be assisting you.

Can you tell me a little more about when it shuts off? Does it seem to shut off when you are trying to do something(shift gears, engage deck)? When it shuts off can it be restarted right away? Do you know what the two repair shops had done to it to supposedly fix it?