Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

I have a centurion (Generac) home standby generator. When I

Customer Question

I have a centurion (Generac) home standby generator. When I try to start it it clicks just like the old starter solenoids do but I believe it has some type of electronic solenoid or relay that is doing the clicking. It is item#(###) ###-####serial #(###) ###-####and is propane powered but the starter isn't getting the power to engage but the battery is charged.
Category: Small Engine
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Please refund my $5.00 and no longer access my credit card information.
Expert:  Pete replied 4 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

Did you still need help with this here?

Let me know,thanks Pete