JON, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  Husqvarna Service Tech

I have a lowes1-188077Lowes model 12avb 26Mo11 317775 21"

Customer Question

I have a lowes1-188077Lowes model 12avb 26Mo11 317775 21" Tora mower
It is 190CC 675 Briggs & Stratton
Ran ..pull and choke will not start. was running great until out of gas.
I checked oil level ok...changed the spark plug... let it sit for long time..will not start.
Do you think carborator is bad?
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  JON replied 3 months ago.

Sounds like you may have a piece of dirt or something inside the jet of carb. Pull carb and clean out. You can try just pulling the bowl off and draining it first if you want. Clean the carb out and you should be back running again.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I will need to have my son or grandson do this for me. Sorry, I cannot handle it, but seems you gave me good advise, and I will do what ever I need to settle up what I owe....thank you.
Laura Munday
Expert:  JON replied 3 months ago.

Not a problem. Let me know if I can be of any more help. Hope you have good Holiday

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I may need you to walk me through it. I do not have the tools here now, but willing to pay for your help. Both boys are away
now, and will have to wait til they come home.. If you need to settle up now, go ahead. What is your phone no?Laura
Expert:  JON replied 3 months ago.

all you will need to do is accept answer and RATE me 5 stars please as I strive to be the BEST and your rating helps me achieve this. I am sure they can get it done for you.

Expert:  JON replied 3 months ago.

I am currently in an area where my cell service is not good. I can type instructions though. On the bottom of the carb there is a bolt. remove bolt and let fuel drain out. reinstall and try to start. if still no start, carb will have to be pulled completely

Expert:  JON replied 3 months ago.

I can try to accept call, but if it drops call, it will charge you $12. I don't want you to pay $12 and call get dropped. Pull air filter and cover off and then pull the nut from bottom of carb. Clean out the holes in the nut one on bottom and another on side. Reinstall everything, and you should start right up