Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

When my xantrex inverter is on generator mode it is

Customer Question

When my xantrex inverter is on generator mode it is inviting, then after one minute goes to AC2good then to bulk . But after about 4minutes has an error. But even though it's in error the charge load controller shows a green blink, is the system working properly?? IDK please help
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Pete replied 5 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

This may be a system you will want to have tested by an authorized repair center to see if it is operating as it should.It may be an issue with the controller board/circuit board at fault needing replaced but it may also be the way this is designed to operate.If this is not an option for you to have tested by a dealer or repair center that works on this model let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete