Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.

I blow a fuse now It won't do anything but the lights come

Customer Question

I blow a fuse now It won't do anything but the lights come when you turn on the ingot switch on
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Pete replied 3 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

Is the fuse still shorting out with this issue here at all?

Let me know so we can continue,thanks Pete.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I replaced the fuse
Expert:  Pete replied 3 months ago.

O.k.,is the fuse still shorting out though?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Expert:  Pete replied 3 months ago.

O.k.,I dont have the diagram on this model here but there is a good chance the circuit this fuse feeds the wiring is shorted and may have shorted itself apart and now that the fuse is replaced there is an open circuit in the wiring.If you can I would trace the wiring from this fuse to see if you can locate any issues with the wiring at fault and if you see any wiring at fault it will need repaired to correct this fault here.You may have to trace from the fuse itself to where it leads to locate and repair any wiring issues found.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete