JON, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  Husqvarna Service Tech

I have a 2014 cub cadet with a 24 horse kohler motor. It

Customer Question

I have a 2014 cub cadet with a 24 horse kohler motor. It starts and runs but then will act like it has water in the gas. especially under a load. Then it will run ok a bit and start the same thing over again. I have put new plug, air filter ,oil change, and new fuel. Suggestions?
JA: Do you have fuel in the tank? If so, is the shut-off valve open and the fuel clean?
Customer: Yes have changed fuel often thinking it was water in fuel
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Not that I know
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Small Engine Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  JON replied 3 months ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will assist you today. It sounds like you have a partially clogged carb. depending on the pressure in the carb if it will run correctly. I would attempt a carb clean, reinstall and try again. It should fix your issue