Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.

I have an electric Husqvarna TB 1000 tiller. it shut off

Customer Question

i have an electric Husqvarna TB 1000 tiller. it shut off while i was 'walking' it and i cannot get it to turn back on. Battery has been!
Category: Small Engine
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
additionally i have done everything the manual says do including taking out and putting back in the 'safety' cutoff key.
Expert:  Pete replied 3 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

Check for any shorted or damaged wiring needing repaired or replaced to correct this fault here.I have seen issues with shorted and damaged wiring cause this type of fault here needing repaired.If this has already been checked and found o.k. let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
No damaged wires, which is mentioned in the manual.
you say your information is limited on my vehicle?
Expert:  Pete replied 3 months ago.

Unfortunately my info is limited and I posted as I saw no one else had responded here.If you would like I can open your question up for others here to see if anyone else can assist further just let me know if this is something you would like to do.

Thanks Pete