Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert

Type your Generator question here I have an Onan 5500 that

Customer Question

Type your Generator question here
I have an Onan 5500 that will start and appears to run many items in coach except microwave and air conditioner. I checked breaker on the unit and it didn't look tripped. I moved them over and back. There isn't any markings on the unit to show tripped or not. It didn't fix the problem and I am wondering what position is not tripped or what else I should do. The breaker in the coach was not tripped and both appliances work when plugged in to electricity.HELP What am I missing here?
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Hank F. replied 4 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am going to assist you with this.

What is the full model number of the genset?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
It has been determined I have an electrical problem and will have to get a tech. Come to locate it in the RV. I will not need your services and would like my credit card credited back with the fee in that you where not able to answer the question. Thanks
Expert:  Hank F. replied 4 months ago.

It is not that I was unable to answer the question. It is that you did not provide the information I needed.

I have put in a refund request.