Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

I have a generac 005708-0 generator that doesn't put out any

Customer Question

Hello
JA: Hi. How can we be of help?
Customer: I have a generac 005708-0 generator that doesn't put out any power, the last time I used it, it workd fine - 6 months ago. now I get nothing
JA: What's the make and model of the generator? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Generac, model 005708-0 8000 watt
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: I would like to try
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: It is about 5 years old, use it during power outages, I run it about every 6 months, this is the first problem
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Small Engine Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Small Engine
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I no longer need this question answered, please close this case.
Expert:  Pete replied 5 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

Is there anything else we can help with here on this?

Let me know,thanks Pete