Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

I have cub cadet endura xt1 month. Now stops running after

Customer Question

I have cub cadet endura xt1 for a month. Now stops running after mowing for about 1 minute. Thought it may be bad gas so drained it and put fresh in. Still cuts off after a minute or so
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 5 months ago.

How long before it will restart? Before you start the engine, turn the key on and off and listen for the fule solenoid click at the carburetor, learn what it sounds like. Then when engine quits, flip key on and off and listen for the click. No click, no fuel! The solenoid has to have 12 volts at all times the key is on, and it plugs the main jet in the carburetor if it does not open.

Did you see my response?