JON, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  Husqvarna Service Tech

I have a 1/2 horse Chamberlain installed on a low ceiling

Customer Question

I have a 1/2 horse Chamberlain installed on a low ceiling garage door. The door has a quick turn system. When the door is closing and the quick-turn engages, it sets off the emergency stop on the opener. Is there a way to decrease the sensitivity or will the door have to be rebuilt?
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  JON replied 4 months ago.

Check the link and see if this will help you any further. I hope that it will. If so, please rate me as I strive to be the BEST. Thank you and let me know if I can help in any other way. Hope you have a good weekend.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
The link is just the manual which I already have. I figured the problem out myself. There are brackets on the bottom of the door that were tripping the emergency stop. I remounted the safety modules further out with wooden blocks to solve the problem.
Expert:  JON replied 4 months ago.

Glad you got it figured out. Sorry I was of no help, but always good to see a job completed. Have a good evening