Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.

This is third incident where my wall mounted module has gone

Customer Question

This is third incident where my wall mounted module has gone into a strange state where it has the red LED, the yellow LED and the 10 minute indicator pulsing rapidly with a slight ticking sound. I cannot open or close the door with this module but the ones in the vehicles do work.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Pete replied 3 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

This sounds like a possible internal electrical fault with the module itself.It may be acting up intermittently causing this issue here.Unfortunately this will have to be tested further to help pinpoint and repair this fault here and is usually best done by a selling dealers repair facility if possible.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete