JohnF2015, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  Owner/Service Technician at S & J Small Engines

I am trying to connect the fuel supply Honda 3nzui-repair

Customer Question

I am trying to connect the fuel supply for a Honda 3nzui-repair manual for a honda 160cc engine on a lawn mower machine.
JA: What's the make and model of the mower? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Troy Bilt Model #11A-542Q711 lawn mower
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes. Part has been removed for cleaning and repair. Connection and attachment of connection to fell supply is needed.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Just how do you connect the fuel supply system into the carburators with all the attachments
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Small Engine Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 4 months ago.

What is the full engine model number GCV160? Fuel line should go to the fuel filter, to the carburetor inlet, unless there is a pulse fuel pump , which is unusual. it would have three hoses, one inlet, one pulse, to the crankcase, and outlet to the carburetor.

Expert:  Curtis B. replied 3 months ago.

Did you see my response?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Expert:  JohnF2015 replied 3 months ago.

HI, my name is***** will be assisting you.

The fuel line runs from the fuel tank to the shut off valve and from the shut off valve to the carburetor. There is no fuel pump on this engine so you can disregard previous comments. There is also no in line fuel filter, the fuel filter if equipped is inserted into the outlet on the fuel tank.

I hope that the previous comment helped you. If not feel free to continue to ask questions.

Thank you it has been a pleasure to assist you.

Please take a moment to rate your experience.