JON, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  Husqvarna Service Tech

Have a craftsman pressure washer with 7.75 "Ready Start"

Customer Question

Have a craftsman pressure washer with 7.75 "Ready Start" Briggs and Stratton motor. Ran out of gas and refilled tank. Motor would not start. Gas is leaking out through the filter at the carb. Do you know the cause?
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  JON replied 4 months ago.
Hi, my name is ***** ***** I believe I can help you. It sounds like your carb is loading up. What this means is your needle is not sealing off to shut the fuel off to carb. It overflows and leaks out at this point. Pull boel off of carb and tap the float up and down a few times. May unstick anything stopping it from sealing without pulling all apart. Save time and money.
Expert:  JON replied 3 months ago.

Have you solved your issue as of yet? I am here to help any way that I can. PLease let me know if there is anything I may do. If problem is solved, hope my answer was of some assistance. Please RATE me. I strive to be the best, ***** ***** rating will help me to do this. Thank you and have a good evening.