Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

I have an Ariens Automatic Lawn Tractor Model: 93609500 -

Customer Question

I have an Ariens Automatic Lawn Tractor Model: 93609500 - SN: 121514A001900. It is sticking in gear, forward and reverse. I can get it out of forward my hitting the brake pedal but the only way I can get it out of reverse is by stepping hard on the forward pedal. The problem started while I was cutting grass. Any help would be greatly appreciated.Gary Joyner
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Pete replied 5 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I would check for any cable or linkage issues from the brake and forward pedal to see if any issues are found.If any issues are found they will need to be corrected to resolve this fault here.If these have already been checked or are checked and found o.k. let me know so we can continue from here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete