Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

Why does my Arians mower die when I engage pto ,also mower

Customer Question

Why does my Arians mower die when I engage pto ,also mower starts but won't move ?
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 5 months ago.

Full model number? When did you last use it? Has either rear wheel been removed? Do you see the drive belt turning the top pulley on transmission when engine is running? Will mower roll in freewheel?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
How many ques. do I get to ask during the free trial period, how long is the trial.when I ask a ques. to you it says I will be charged when I am trying your program . I don't want to be charged over my agreed amount. Also , how can I know how many ques I have asked ,also am I signing a long term contract like dish tv ?

don't know, I'm contractor and work from home, I didn't know there was a limit! We can continue and you can ask and I will answer!

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Both tires and rims are matching , so I don't know if wheels removed . Also where is the model no. I looked everywhere but don't see it.

I was trying to determine if you had removed one of the tires for flat repair. If tire was removed, he axle key could have been lost. The mower would not travel. Next, I was trying to determine if the drive belt for mower was turning the transmission pulley.

Here is belt arrangement for a YT1542.