Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert

I have a Cub Cadette Hydrostatic Lawnmower. I depress the

Customer Question

I have a Cub Cadette Hydrostatic Lawnmower. I depress the right pedal to engage the forward motion and nothing happens. The engine is running well and the mower and the engaging part of that is O.K. It just worn' move. This happened once before and a friend towed it a ways to work in the shade and it started working on its own. I used the mower to tow a utility trailer to an outbuilding. All was fine. When I started the lawnmower to return, this happened again.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 4 months ago.

See link above, is the drive belt in place and is it turning the top pulley on the transmission? View from under the rear fender.

Did you find my link? Was belt ok ?