Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert

It is justthe one on this page - no forward or reverse,

Customer Question

It is justthe one on this page - no forward or reverse, except my transmission belt was off. Now it's on but not spinning.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: Just happened last week.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: If I can
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: The rear lever is "engaged", & up until last week, it pulls my hill strong. 160 hours on X320
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Small Engine Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 4 months ago.

Belt has to be spinning the top pulley, or mower will not drive. With engine off, take a close look at the belt and see if it is tight and on all the pulleys, Try turning the belt, the engine pulley should not move on the crankshaft

See link below. Is the tension spring in place?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Sorry, I was fiddling with it again while I was waiting for your initial response. I got it running. Thanks for getting back to me. I've downloaded the app so I can reach out next time I can't resolve something.

OK> Please rate to close.

If you don't rate in a posiitve matter the question never close and I don't get credit.